CIB PADEL TOURNAMENT 100K Tournament Rules & Regulations
1. A delay of 10 mins for any of the matches will be considered walk-over and the team will lose the match.
2. Warm-Up time is 5 mins and in case of a late team, there will be NO warm-up time.
3. Please show up atleast 30 mins before your announced match time, incase tournament is ahead of schedule, organizing committee can pull up the match and start it earlier to avoid delays in schedule.
4. All Group-Stage matches are 1 normal set - Deciding Point - No Deuce.
5. For Level A: 2 normal sets for all matches starting from Round 32 - Deciding Point - No Deuce.
6. For OPEN B, C, D, MIXED, SENIORS and WOMEN (Group-Stage): 1st and 2nd of each group will qualify to the Knockouts Stage.
7. For OPEN B & C Knockouts: All Round32 matches are 1 normal set - Deciding Point - No Deuce. All Round16 and Quarter-Final matches are 2 short-sets & final-set Super-tie-break - Deciding Point - No Deuce. Starting from the Semi-Finals, all matches are 2 normal sets - Deciding Point - No Deuce.
8. For OPEN D, MIXED and SENIORS Knockouts: All Round16 matches are 1 normal set - Deciding Point - No Deuce. All Quarter-Final and Semi-Finals matches are 2 short-sets & final-set Super-tie-break - Deciding Point - No Deuce. The Final will be 2 normal sets - Deciding Point - No Deuce.
9. For WOMEN Knockouts: Starting from the Semi-Finals, all matches are 2 normal sets - Deciding Point - No Deuce.
10. The 2nd of each group will be determined by matches won, and in case of draw of 2 teams within the group will be decided by the net games won. And in case of draw in the net games won, will be the Head to Head who decides the 2nd of the group. And in case of draw of all teams within the same group in matches and games difference, will be a toss who decides the 1st&2nd of the group.
11. In case of a no-show for a team in a group, all other teams will automatically receive a +6 as a result of the withdrawal of the team.
12. After each match, the winners should submit the scores at the registration desk. It is the winner responsibility to go and submit the score, otherwise match score will not be counted.
Thanks & Good Luck for All!
Official Ball Partner
Egypt padel tour is a series of tournaments aiming to provide a professional competitive experience for padel players. Multiple stages, monthly rankings and an unrivaled experience.