1. All group matches are 1 normal set with deciding point - no deuce
2. For Level B & C & Seniors & Women (Groups): 1st and 2nd of each group will qualify to main draw stage
3. For levels B & C Knockouts: Round 32 is one normal set - deciding point - no deuce
Starting Round 16, all matches are 2 sets -super tie break- deciding point - no deuce
4. For Level A: 2 normal sets for all matches starting from Round 16 - Deciding Point - No Deuce.
5. The 2nd of each group will be determined by matches won, and in case of draw with 2 other teams within the group will be decided by the net games won. And in case of draw in the net games won, will be the Head to Head who decides the 2nd of the group.
6. A delay of 10 mins for any of the matches will be considered walk-over and the team will lose the match. Please be on time, as not to push the whole schedule.
7. In case of a no-show for a team in a group, all other teams will automatically receive a +6 as a result of the withdrawal of the team.
8. Please show up atleast 30 mins before your announced match time, incase tournament is ahead of schedule, organizing committee can pull up the match and start it earlier to avoid delays in schedule
9. After each match, the winners should submit the scores at the registration desk. It is the winner responsibility to go and submit the score, otherwise match score will not be counted.
Thanks & Good Luck for All!
Egypt padel tour is a series of tournaments aiming to provide a professional competitive experience for padel players. Multiple stages, monthly rankings and an unrivaled experience.